Flare Fashion Show








Hey guys, 

Just wanted to update you on cool things I've been getting up to lately and since I've started uni I've been lucky enough to have good opportunities come my way to do cool things and meet cool people. I have no idea why I didn't think about sharing these things with you before but I will now. 

So last semester I volunteered at a fashion show which was run by FLARE magazine, 
a renowned Canadian fashion magazine. It was definitely a classy event with a mini pre-party in the foyer with some live music and some red carpet action too. Some of the things I had to do included organizing all the outfits per look and by model as well as dressing the models and other bits and bobs. Along with my lanyard, 
I was also given a swag bag full of awesome goodies. Overall, it was a great experience and I got to meet some amazing people, oh and I also got to see the editor of FLARE magazine!

Till next time..


8 comments:

  1. chciałabym być na twoim miejscu, ♥
    jesteś piękna ♥

    http://delavie-paula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog! It must be great to go to an event like that!
    -Magenta xxx
    http://adornedcreatures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was a great experience :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!


    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I love your photographs and just your blog altogether, please keep posting!

    x Lola www.ixmlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Make more! We all want to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this the end of the road or nah?

    ReplyDelete