summer wishlist!

Still obsessing over how perf Riri looks in this hot crop top by thee great Alexander Wang
I was dying to rock this outfit at my graduation ceremony but by the time exams were done and I actually had a second to think about an outfit, it was to late before it would arrive in the mail. It's so stunning on the gorgeous Melanie Fiona though! I have been dying to own a crop top and pencil skirt co-ord.. I think I'm just going to end up making one soon.
http://www.nastygal.com/product/mad-dash-crop-top



No words are needed.. just too perfect!

American Apparel Summer Peach American Apparel Nail Lacquer Summer 2010 Swatches & Review
The shade is called Summer Peach
check out their on-line sale too while you're there!
I have wanted mint green creepers for almost two years now but I finally settled on my burgundy ones with studs haha! However I spotted these babies on sale for only $49 in Little Burgundy so tempting..











SO pretty! I just fell in love with the shape of these and of course the fact that they're white.. the in colour for this summer.

I found this beauty on their instagram page and this isn't on their site yet but you can email MollyLA.fashion.gmail.com to order. Here's the site anyway

Black Maple Leaf Midriff T-shirt
Love this bold little crop top from She Inside and how they named it 'maple leaf' hehe 

You can get them super cheap on eBay!


These are just a few things I have been lusting for this summer. I've been mad about white, co-ordinates and platforms basically. They're all fairly affordable pieces as I'm training myself for the broke fashion student life..so sad.

Also a New York haul is coming up, I promise! I've even restricted myself from wearing any of my  new goodies yet.. they're just in a big pile waiting to blogged. Sigh. Finally visited the beautiful city and fell in love, it's so close to Toronto also. I definitely want to work there in the future and intern for a few big names or something like that.

Rawr!
 Love ya dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment