Date Movie



Hey peeps

I just wanted to share a movie that I have always enjoyed and one of the rare ones that I actually let myself watch more than once. This movie is hilarious! It's a parody film, where it makes fun of other movies and exaggerates almost everything. This movie mainly mocks My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Meet the Fockers but also many other movies. It's not so recent as it released in 2006 but it's definitely a must watch movie. I warn you.. it is a stupid kind of funny, so it might not be to everyone's taste. However, if you're looking for a lighthearted laugh then this is the one. I guess you could kind of compare it to being similar to the movie White Chicks which is also extremely funny. So if you haven't seen either of them.. get on that! 

Here's the trailer for it


Stay adorned dolls!

P.S. Mo fashion will be on the way soon

No comments:

Post a Comment