Exotic

Hi guys!

I just wanted to share a quick, delicious smoothie recipe with you all because who doesn't love something tasty AND healthy at the same time?

Just a tip, you will get a better texture if you freeze the chunks of pineapple for 1 hour before blending. Also, coconut water is a good source of potassium, a mineral that is helpful with regulating blood pressure.

INGREDIENTS

2 cups/500 mL pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
1 cup/250 mL coconut water
1  large ripe banana
1/2 cup/125 mL plain greek yogurt
2 tsp/10 mL fresh lime juice

You can also add 1 cup (250 mL) mango chunks, fresh or frozen, but I didn't this time.

Just put all the ingrediants in a blender and blend until smooth. Simple! (:


 


 
Last weekend I did some henna for a Hindu ceremony for a family friend's pregnancy and here's how it turned out,
I will admit I haven't practised it in a while but this is the result..
 
 
on the day of the ceremony, after it's been washed off
Oh and this is what I wore to the actual ceremony!
 
Take care lovely people!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment