Chapter One

This is the beginning of a blog where I'll be putting a little of myself into the world, I`ll sharing my personal style and lots of other random bits and bobs.
I would like to tell you a bit about myself by saying that I was born and raised in a small town near London, England and have moved to Toronto only a couple of years ago. My goal is to pursue a career in the fashion industry and I shall be taking you guys with me on my journey of chasing my dreams.
I've been wanting to officially start up this blog for so long but I've been so busy with portfolio for university! Also, anyone out there with questions on fashion portfolios or even general art portfolios, feel free to ask me questions about it, as I`ve just been through all of that and don't mind giving suggestions based on what I know.

Follow me on instagram: adornedcreatures as I`ll be using my instagram and blog jointly.

Stay stylish, creatures!
♥ 




Denim Jacket / Vintage | Shirt / Primark | Knit Shorts / H&M | Over-the-knee Socks / Ardene | Boots / River Island | Watch / American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment